Terms and Conditions
1. The following terms and conditions will apply to the participants applying through Robinhood Overseas.
2. Robinhood Overseas is a partnership firm and is registered under the Central Goods and Services Tax Act, 2017 bearing
Goods and Services Tax Number: 24AALPT6804E12ZN
3. Each Participant shall pay application fees of Rs. 15,800/- plus applicable taxes.
4. The Participants shall submit two references from outside of the family members of the participant. Robinhood Overseas reserves its rights to demand further references.
5. The fees mentioned in clause 3 is only restricted to application fees. Any allied or sundry applications to be made by Robinhood Overseas or any further assistance to the participant with respect to or related to the making of an application will be chargeable at applicable rates.
6. The participant shall become entitled for refund of Rs. 10,800/- in the event the participant does not get selected or fails to receive placement by the day of April. The participant shall become entitled to such refund only if the application was otherwise complete in all respects and was not deficient in any manner. The taxes paid by participant on the service fees and programme fees shall stand forfeited and will not be refunded under any circumstances.
7. In case of non-appearance or if the participant does not participate or join or cancels after being selected and/or after having received the placement, for any reason whatsoever including medical reasons but not limited thereto, the entire amount paid towards service fees and programme fees including the tax paid thereon will stand forfeited. The entire amount paid towards service fees and programme fees including the taxes paid thereon becomes non-refundable. The participant agrees that the participant will not claim the amounts paid or any portion thereof in the event of cancellation after selection by the participant.
8. Robinhood Overseas only undertakes the responsibility of making the application on behalf of the participant and is in no manner responsible or liable regarding the ultimate selection or rejection as the case may be for any of the participants. Robinhood Overseas clarifies that the participants are selected/rejected based on the criteria set by Inter Exchange Organization.
9. The participant agrees to abide by all the applicable laws, rules and regulations of both the countries upon receiving placement. Robinhood Overseas and its partners will not be held responsible or accountable for any default whatsoever by the participant.
10. The Participant agrees to abide by the terms and conditions of the Inter Exchange as well as the terms and conditions of Robinhood Overseas.
11. The Participant agrees to not get involved in any illegal activities or any activity against the applicable laws of both the countries.
12. Robinhood Overseas will not be responsible or liable in any manner whatsoever for any illegal activity by the participant.
13. Robinhood Overseas reserves its right to take actions in the event the participant indulgences any illegal activity during the program including
the right to cancel the programme without any notice.
14. The participant gives permission to Robinhood overseas to use the information supplied by the participant for the purpose of promotion in any part of the world. The participant will not have any right to object to use of such information for promotion upon agreeing to the terms of Robinhood Overseas.
15. Every participant/prospective participants be informed that the fees for application are subject to change from time to time at the sole discretion of Robinhood Overseas without any prior notice.
16. In the events of any dispute arising out of the transaction between the participant and Robinhood Overseas, the participant agrees that the courts of Mehsana will have exclusive jurisdiction to decide upon the dispute.
17. If any country embassy or consulate closes or stops their services, Travel ban with India, Natural disaster or pandemic (Act of God) situation comes on the nation so ” Paid amount will be not refundable “.
I agree, accept and undertake to abide by the aforesaid terms and conditions
at all times.